Field Study #3

 Date and Time

- October 15 2022

Present climate conditions (rain, snow, wind, etc.)

- Cloudy

Temperature 

- 48 degrees

Length of day (easily accessible online.)

- 11 hours 7 mins

Organisms smelled, felt, heard, or seen, etc (sketches/photos/video where possible)  

- Other bird that I can’t see but can hear, it sounded more of a cheep than anything else

- Squirrel

- I saw some moss on a tree, I smelled it it smelled earthy


I did my sound map today and it was quite peaceful. the wind was going today so the main thing that I heard was the trees rustling.







Comments

  1. Great pics! Are you noticing any patterns in leaf color change or leaf fall? Sound map should show numbers and time done. See me if you have any questions on that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Field study #4