Field study #4

 






Date and Time

- October 31 2022 4:30

Present climate conditions (rain, snow, wind, etc.)

- Windy, cloudy, raining

Temperature 

- 60 degrees

Length of day (easily accessible online.)

- 7:57am-6:38pm

Organisms smelled, felt, heard, or seen, etc (sketches/photos/video where possible)  

- I could hear the hair

- Squirrel

- Ant and some other bugs

- I could also hear some people in the distance



I saw a Squirrel finally!! It walked across one of the trees in the distance it was super cool. I notice that all the leaves around here are yellow. Compared to some places I've been where there is more reds, this is surprising. 

Comments

  1. The hair? Any patterns with the color change in your spot...is there a particular tree type with more reds? Does location matter? What about for leaf fall? Give a little more info about what you're seeing. Great pics! Don't forget sketches and to be in one of your "same spot" photos!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Field Study #3