Field Study #1 Luke B

Here is the space that I'm exploring. 


This is a more detailed map with descriptions. 




Date and Time

- Sept 6 2022 830

Present climate conditions (rain, snow, wind, etc.)

- Partly cloudy

Temperature 

- 70 degrees

Length of day (easily accessible online.)

- 12 hours 55 mins

Organisms smelled, felt, heard, or seen, etc (sketches/photos/video where possible)  

- Crow

- Crickets

- Mosquitoes 

- Other bird that I can’t see but can hear


The creek was dry on this trip through the woods. I hope that it starts flowing sometime during

this project because that makes the woods more lively. I know that it probably will not because it is not spring. I didn't see any squirrels but I know that there are some out and about along with chipmunks.


I was pretty disappointed with my time in the woods on this trip. I expected something to happen but nothing did. I guess that's just part of the beauty of nature. Also that is what the times where something does happen so exiting.


A question I'm left with is will the creek start flowing and if so will it freeze over in the winter?








 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Field Study #3

Field study #4