Field Study 2








Date and Time

- Sept 28 2022 727

Present climate conditions (rain, snow, wind, etc.)

- Partly cloudy

Temperature 

- 55 degrees

Length of day (easily accessible online.)

- 11 hours 52 mins

Organisms smelled, felt, heard, or seen, etc (sketches/photos/video where possible)  

- Crickets

- Mosquitoes

- Other bird that I can’t see but can hear, it was different than last week it wasn't like the annoying squawk of a crow it was more of a cheep

- Squirrel


I saw a squirrel as I was walking in but that was the the extent of what I saw other than a few mosquitoes. I think the trips are only going to get less lively, there was so little to see and I know that there is lots on this property so I've been dissapontied.


I found an old bird house that I forgot me and my sister put up a while back. It was cooler when we originally put it in but it still a nice addition to our woods.


I also found it super difficult to make the same picture as before, I tried my best to get one but its for sure not perfect. 





 

Comments

  1. I hope you end up with a bit more you're interested in...any tracks? fungi? Start watching for patterns in the color change and leaf fall...does location/species/etc. matter?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Field Study #3

Field study #4